Everything is coming together nicely for Syston Park Speed Trials on Sunday and the forecast is looking great so it will be another wonderful day!
To make sure you have a smooth entrance on the day please can I highlight a few things to help you:
- No dogs – as this is a motor sports event there are strictly no dogs allowed at the event, that includes the parking areas I am afraid.
- No drones – will be allowed on site.
- Bring your ticket – please ensure that you print your ticket before the day and bring it with you. This can be done from your confirmation email, if you can’t find this please let us know. We will scan all tickets at the entrance so it is important you have the right one with you.
- Entrances – we have put signs up to help direct you to the correct entrance, all spectators should follow the signs for the main entrance which is on the road between Belton Village and Barkston Heath airfield. Please be aware the entrance is down a farm lane and parking is on stubble fields so very low cars may find access difficult.
Do not use the Farm Shop entrance unless:
- You are a competitor
- You are disabled
- You are arriving in a Classic Car, we have a reserved parking area for all classics adjacent to the paddock.
- Food – we will have food and refreshments available on site, and more loo’s this year!
We look forward to meeting you on the day.
The Syston Park Speed Trials team.